- Be the first person on your favorite ride for the day
- Be the last one out of the park
Disneybound with friends
- Do every ride in every park at least once
Do a Backstage Magic tour
Find hidden Mickeys and take pictures of them
Get a boat/car/whatever all to yourself (or your group) on your favorite rides
Go to all four parks in one day!
- Go to Rope Drop at each park at least once
Go to a park by myself!
- Have a day where I go to the parks just take pictures and notice details you’ve never seen before
Memorize the monorail spiel
Pick a comfy spot in the park and people-watch
- Pick one ride and see how many times you can ride it in one day
Play in the parks in the rain
- Ride the monorail in every color (Red, Coral, Orange, Gold, Yellow, Teal, Lime, Green, Blue, Silver, Black and Peach.)
- See all the live entertainment (JAMMitors, Dapper Dans, Citizens of Main Street, DHS streetmosphere, Royal Majesty Makers, Voices of Liberty, Main Street Philharmonic, etc etc etc)
- See every show and parade
Have family or friends from home to visit!
- Stay at each park from open to close
Take a photo in front of each park’s ~landmark~
Watch a custodian paint a water picture
Watch Illuminations, Wishes, and Fantasmic
- Make use of all the SnapChat Filters in the parks.
Become a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Buy a balloon on Main Street and take cheesy pics
- Curtsy to the princess at the fountain
- Dance in the Club 626 dance party
- Dance with your favs in Move it! Shake it! Celebrate it!
- Find all the hidden Pascals near Rapunzel’s Tower NO CHEATING
- Find PUSH the talking trash can
- Frontierland Hoedown!!
- Get a log all to yourself on Splash
Get pixie dusted from Castle Couture or Sir Mickey’s
Get the perfect spot RIGHT in front of the castle to watch Celebrate the Magic and Wishes
- Go to the park super early and get a picture on empty Main Street
- Have a part in Enchanted Tales with Belle (easier late at night or if you’re celebrating something)
- Have your joke read at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Listen to the Dapper Dans
- Make a wish in the wishing well
- Obligatory picture with the Partners Statue
- Play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
Ride all 3 mountains (Space, Splash, Big Thunder) in one day
- Ride Dumbo, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, or TTA during Wishes
Ride Space Mountain with the lights on
- Sing along with Dream Along With Mickey/the parades
- Stay til park closing and experience the Kiss Goodnight
- Take a behind the scenes tour of the park
Take the ferryboat instead of the monorail
- Try pulling the sword from the stone in Fantasyland
Watch the Flag Retreat
- Watch the Trolley Show
- Watch the Welcome Show
- Watch Wishes from every different land in the park
- Call (and answer) the phone booths in World Showcase
- Color your own Duffy and get stamps from every country in World Showcase (look for theKidcot fun stops)
- Get a passport from Guest Relations and visit every country at WS to get it stamped
- Sit in the very front and middle seat on Soarin’
- Take a picture inside of Bruce’s mouth at The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Take a selfie in every country
- Take the Around the World Segway tour
Try Beverly at Club Cool (and all the other flavors)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Be the Rebel Spy on Star Tours
Experience both the gangster and the cowboy scene on Great Movie Ride
- Experience Character Palooza!!
- Fill an entire elevator on Tower of Terror with CPs
- Get picked as a volunteer for Indiana Jones Stunt Show
Get the highest score you can on Toy Story Midway Mania (or highest in your car!)
Go on Tower of Terror during the day, night, and while it’s raining
- Ride Tower of Terror 13 times in a row
- See both Fantasmic showings in the same night
- Sit in the very front and middle at Fantasmic
Walk through One Man’s Dream
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Become a Wilderness Explorer
- Check out the Backstage Safari or Wild by Design tour
- Dance in the Harambe Village street party in Africa!!
- Do the Wild Africa Trek
Find DeVine between Africa and Asia
- Get picked to be part of the show at Festival of the Lion King
- Go on Kali River Rapids til you are completely soaked
- Go to the petting zoo at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
Ride Expedition Everest a bunch of times in a row
- Ride the first Kilimanjaro Safari of the day
Get ice cream at Ghirardelli (don’t forget to get your free chocolate square sample)
Get lost in World of Disney
Go bowling at Splitsville
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil
Look at the beautiful artwork in Art of Disney
- Ride the Characters in Flight balloon
- See a movie at AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres
Stroll around at night
Visit Basin and wash your hands with the delicious smelling scrubs
- Get a Cupcake from the Cupcake ATM
- Archery at Fort Wilderness
- Campfire & singalong with Chip and Dale at Fort Wilderness
- Campfire at any of these resorts
- Check out all the decorated resorts around the holidays
- Explore the Boardwalk at night
- Get a bunch of friends together and stay at a fancy resort just for one night.
Get leis from the Polynesian
- Go parasailing or jet-skiing in Bay Lake
- Go to movie night at one of the resorts
- Have a spa day at Saratoga Springs or Grand Floridian
- Have tea at the Grand Floridian
- Jellyrolls dueling piano bar on the Boardwalk!
- Rent a boat and go around Bay Lake, Seven Seas Lagoon or the Epcot resort area
- Relax in a hammock at the Poly (good hammocks at Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans, and Coronado too)
- Ride the resort monorail around all day just for kicks and giggles
- Spirit of Aloha show at the Poly (can you guys tell that I really like the Poly)
- Take a carriage ride at Fort Wilderness or Port Orleans Riverside
- Take a resort tour
- Visit every resort and take pictures
- Visit the Wedding Pavilion
- Watch the Electrical Water Pageant from the Poly
- Watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly (with a Dole Whip), Narcoossee’s at the Grand Floridian, and Top of the World Lounge in Bay Lake Tower
Other Disney places
- Check out ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Learn to surf at Typhoon Lagoon
- Play mini golf at Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland
- Swim with sharks at Typhoon Lagoon
- Take on Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach
- 50s Prime Time Cafe – ask for a TV table and GET A MILKSHAKE and try to become a member of the clean plate club 🙂
- Be Our Guest – you can walk up for lunch, or else you might wanna make that dinner reservation now
- Cupcake crawl!
Churro in Frontierland
- Cinderella’s Royal Table – try a walk up for breakfast or make a res
Dole Whip (make your own at Captain Cook’s at the Poly!)
- Earl of Sandwich
- Finish the Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream! with friends of course
- Go to a different restaurant every time you go somewhere
- Go to the Confectionery and gorge yourself
- Have lunch with an Imagineer
- Hidden gems like Olivia’s or Grand Floridian Cafe
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue!
Hot dog at Casey’s Corner
LeFou’s Brew from Gaston’s Tavern
- Make an early-morning dining reservation for someplace inside the park (Crystal Palace cough cough). You’ll get to enter the park early for AWESOME photo ops and a good start to your day
- Make a reservation early in your program or before you arrive for someplace fancy. when the day comes you can get dressed up all nice for a fun dinner!
MICKEY PREMIUM BAR
Nutella waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow
- School bread in Norway!
Sci-Fi Drive In Theatre – ask for a car table!!
- T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe
- Take pictures of all the delicious food you eat!
Tony’s Town Square during the parade
- Try something from every pavilion at Epcot
- Drink around the world
- Turkey leg
- Meet all the characters.>>Check out my Character Bucket List here<<
- Do as many character meals as possible.
- Get the characters to sign something different!
- Meet Mickey and Minnie in as many different costumes as you can
Meet TALKING Mickey at Town Square Theatre
- Meet your favorite characters while Disneybounding as them
- Take a picture with every Disney princess
Celebrate my birthday! Get a button, make dinner reservations, have my friends request the day off and spend it in the parks!
- Dress up for Dapper Day!!!
Flower & Garden Festival (March-May at EPCOT)
Food & Wine Festival (September-November at EPCOT)
Get into the spirit at the Christmas Shoppe at MK or Disney Springs
Go to the filming of the Christmas parade
- Listen to the storytellers during Holidays Around the World at EPCOT
- Meet a celebrity
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (MK)
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MK)
- Run a Disney marathon
- Spend New Years’ at WDW
- Star Wars Weekends (DHS)
- Stop by one of the Eat to the Beat concerts during F&W Festival (EPCOT)
- Universal Halloween Horror Nights
- Watch the MK 4th of July fireworks
Witness a proposal!
Befriend someone in every housing complex
Have a Disney movie marathon
Have a sleepover in your living room We camped out for Hurricane Matthew in the living room!
Host a movie/game night with your friends and roommates!
- Make friends with your neighbors!
Meet people from other states and countries
Visit your friends at work!
Cast Member/CP things
- Go to Night of Stars Talent Show
- CP Graduation – request the day off as soon as you find out when it is
Get a Guest Service Fanatic/ Four Keys Card
Give Guest Service Fanatic/ Four Keys Card to other CMs!
- Go to an audition for Disney Entertainment
- Go to Grocery Bingo
- Go to housing events
Make a magical moment for a guest!
- Pick up a PAC shift!
- Pick up shifts in all the parks
Shop at Company D
Shop at Property Control and Cast Connection
- Visit Mickey’s Retreat
- Maps – they changed the maps two or three times while I was there, keep the old ones for a cool souvenir. Get the special ones from holiday events.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards
The buttons they give out at the front of the park
a pair of Mickey ears and get your name on the back
- a pin from each park
- a shirt from each park
- a souvenir cup or mug
Outside the Parks
- Busch Gardens
- Check out City Walk at night
- Discovery Cove
Explore the Orlando club scene
- Harry Potter World
Go to the beach! Cocoa Beach and Daytona are both about an hour and a half away
Go to Steak & Shake late at night after work at least once
- Islands of Adventure
- Kennedy Space Center
- Party at House of Blues on Sunday nights
- Sea World
Shop at the outlet malls across the street from the housing complexes
- Take a day trip to the beach and watch the sunset, then wake up to watch the sun rise
- Universal Studios
Visit Celebration, FL
- Have a photoshoot in the parks
Send a postcard to your address back home from inside the park
- Stay in the park super late past closing and take empty park photos
Take funny planned photos on rides
Take literally thousands of pictures
- Write down all your favorite memories and put them in a jar during your program to read at the end!